A Blog for life ...

Hey, thanks for coming to take a look here.

The topics kinda vary a lot, from gaming to work and everything in between. I reckon this is a good way to, you know, express stuff in a way that might be found humerous to others, instead of me trying to tell them over and over again.

Well, take a look and let me know what you think?

Cheers

Mikey

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Women, huh?

Can't live with them, can't live without them!

Well thats it, i'm pretty screwed up when it comes to women likes, they have to be some of the most complicated things on the planet, right next to that Rubix Cube you've been meaning to solve for the last two years, yeah - that bad.

Okay - So my experience hasn't been that savoury and i'm sure that it doesn't count for most women, and that i've just had a bad experience and there are plenty more fish in the sea?  Right?  Well right now, my sea looks like a pond with literally fuck all in it ...

I'm not going into details, partially because it's all about confidentiality, i wouldn't want my name plastered all over the web, so i'll assume these people have the same wishes, not that anyone will ever actually read any of this ...

But i swear, see right at this very moment in time, i work with, not on the same shift right enough, one of the most amazing girls ever.  Amy.  I don't mind mentioning her, because well, she'll never see this, and i swear, just seeing her, or hearing her say good morning, i feel like i am on top of the world! It's just awesome :)

She may not be the sharpest person ever, but she is the most amazing.  I've never felt so happy to see someone smile at me and, well, i tend to be one of these people who just don't give a fuck about what people think, but i find myself really caring what she thinks of me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment